Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review
2015, Vol. 3, No. 3
CALL FOR PAPERS
The forthcoming issue will focus on
IMMIGRANT AND ETHNIC ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Issue editor: Jan Brzozowski (Cracow University of Economics, Poland)
- release: September 2015
- papers submitting deadline: May 30, 2015
- · Immigrant vs. ethnic businesses: theories, concepts and definitions
- · Immigrant economic adaptation and entrepreneurship: models and strategies
- · Immigrant entrepreneurship: necessity or opportunity-driven?
- · Ethnic enclave development and entrepreneurship in new immigration countries (esp. in Central and Eastern Europe)
- · The development/evolution of immigrant and ethnic businesses: from ethnic enclaves into the mainstream economy
- · Immigrant selective policies and development of immigrant-owned businesses
- · Social remittances and immigrant entrepreneurship
- · Succession in immigrant family businesses: dissolution of "ethnic" features or reinforcement of ethnic traits?
- · Immigrant entrepreneurship and assimilation
- · Transnational immigrant entrepreneurship and the sustainability of transnational engagement over time
- · Diaspora economic engagement and the investments of immigrant enterprises in home countries
We are looking forward to your submission!
On behalf of the Editorial Board of „Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review”
Prof. Krzysztof Wach, PhD Jan Brzozowski, PhD
Editor-in-Chief Issue Executive Editor
The concept of the Journal is to provide a broad and unified platform for revealing and spreading the economics and management research focusing on entrepreneurship, entrepreneur as well as particular and specific entrepreneurial aspects. It attempts to bridge the gap between the theory and practice in different sections of economics and management. The Journal is trying to link theory and practice by publishing different types of articles, including research papers, conceptual papers, literature reviews, or case studies. The Journal accept the articles from the following fields:
- Entrepreneurship and Human Capital (especially entrepreneurship and innovation, strategic entrepreneurship, corporate entrepreneurship, new trends in HRM and organizational behaviour),
- Management and Business Studies (especially entrepreneurial management, entrepreneurial business, modern trends in business studies and organization theory),
- International Business and International Economics (especially international entrepreneurship and new trends in international economics),
- Applied Economics and Statistics (especially the role of entrepreneurship and the entrepreneur in economics – microeconomics and macroeconomics, new trends in economics, current research in statistics and demography),
- Public Policies and Business Education (especially policies in favour of entrepreneurship, innovation, R&D and SMEs, education for entrepreneurship, new trends in social sciences
EBER is indexed on the IC Master Journals List (Index Copernicus International), BazEkon, CEEOL, ROAD, WorldCat, Econis, Econbiz, PBN and Arianta. All articles are available in both printed and electronic format (PDF) at our website.
For detailed information about our journal, thematic issues, editorial requirements, as well as copyright statement and electronic versions of published papers please refer to our website: www.eber.uek.krakow.pl