Call for Papers - updates
10th Annual Conference International Academy of E-Business
San Francisco-April 1 to 4, 2010
@Sir Francis Drake Hotel
450 Powell Street, San Francisco, California
Proposal/Paper Submission deadline: November 10, 2009
Submit a brief (250 words) proposal to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to: email@example.com with subject headline: "PROPOSAL 2010"
Full details @ www.iaeb.org & www.iaeb.o
Hope you had a great summer break and that you're energized for the current academic year. As always, our best wishes for your academic/ professional success and your good health.
Listed below are some items of interest:
1. November 10, 2009 -- Submission deadline of proposals for the 10th Annual Conference. Please submit each proposal -- about 250 words separately for papers, workshops, seminars, etc... to firstname.lastname@example.org and (cc to: email@example.com ) with subject line "Proposal 2010." (Details on our websites: www.iaeb.org and www.iaeb.info.)
In your proposal you should provide an overview of your paper, outlining your specific title, background materials, research problem/objective, methodology, major findings and so forth. Please provide each author's name, organizational affiliation, email, etc.
2. Once again, several outstanding conference papers and student papers will be selected for awards..
3. As in the past, all conference selected submissions will be considered for publication in theE-Business Review, Volume X, (ISSN1550-7793), peer reviewed, refereed journal. Hard-copy and/or electronic copy) Also, authors will be invited to submit for consideration an expanded/revised version of their papers for publication in the Journal of E-Business; (ISSN 1542-0846);www.journalofe-business.org, based on the comments received at the conference. Please note that both of these IAEB publications are peer-reviewed (refereed), highly acclaimed and listed in several indexed sources.
4. For our student competition, please contact Professor Nitish Singh at St. LouisUniversity. (His e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) Nitish recently moved from Californi
5. For questions or information contact Connie at email@example.com.
IAEB Program Committee, Member