The EuroMed Academy of Business announces the 7th Annual EMAB Conference
“The Future of Entrepreneurship”
September 18th-19th, 2014
Prof. Demetris Vrontis, Prof. Yaakov Weber
University of Nicosia, School of Business Administration
Nicosia, Cyprus College of Management, Israel
Dr. Rotem Shneor
Associate Professor, School of Business and Law,
University of Agder, Norway
University of Agder
Venue: University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway
Conference website: click here (http://www.euromed2014.com/#!academic-conference/cngi)
The EuroMed Academy of Business annual conference has established itself as one of the major Business Management conferences of its kind in the EuroMed region (European and Mediterranean), in terms of size, quality of content, and standing reputation of attendees. Many of the papers presented contribute significantly to the business knowledge base. Its Book of Proceedings is highly recognized and accepted to be under citation. Many papers are published in Special Issues in leading journals, and are driving international research and teaching programs.
Our goal is to create a friendly and approachable academy and environment, a strong network, whereby its members (including senior worldwide scholars, faculty members, doctorate students, researchers and business practitioners) are guiding and mentoring each other. We differentiate as we assist participants to network and publish their valuable work (see below: a. Publication Opportunities, b. Authors’ Network and Collaboration Workshop and c. Meet the Editors Session). Our participants also form specialised teams applying and getting involved in EU project funding. EMRBI network has submitted over 11 new projects last year. You can visit our Research Project Workshop (see below) that will take place during the conference.
Author Guidelines* Submission Deadline: March 24th, 2014
Please submit your paper or abstract to EMRBI@unic.ac.cy and to firstname.lastname@example.org by strictly adhering to the author guidelines.
All manuscripts (including abstracts) will be double blind reviewed.
Please indicate, on the first page of the manuscript, the track number for submission. All conference tracks are included at the end of this call (brief track descriptions can be found at the conference website). Should you feel that your submission does not exactly fit in any of the tracks please indicate General Track. Alternatively, you may indicate the general area that you would like to have your manuscript reviewed under (eg Marketing, HRM, Strategic Management, Finance etc).
The maximum number of submitted papers or abstracts accepted per author (either single or co-author) is three.
* Notification to authors (for early submissions by March 17th)by April 28th, 2014
* Notification to authors (for submissions after March 17th) by May 16th, 2014
Early-bird registrationUntil July 18th, 2014
Late registrationAfter July 18th, 2014
Deadline for inclusion in Book of Proceedings **
August 31th , 2014
**Only papers or abstracts of participants registered until August 31st, 2014 will be included in the Book of Proceedings that will be distributed at the conference. Papers and/or abstracts of participants who will register after the above date will be included in the final book of proceedings that will be distributed after the conference.
Publication OpportunitiesAll accepted papers and abstracts will be published in the Book of Proceedings (with an ISBN number) which is approved for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index — an integrated index within Web of Science. This distinction is given only to the most significant papers, in terms of academic excellence, conferences-conventions worldwide.
A selection of the best conference papers will also be considered for publication in the following journals (presented in alphabetic order), most of which are internationally ranked or/and ISI/Scopus approved. Some of these journals will devote and publish a special issue based on conference papers.
1. EuroMed Journal of Business - EMRBI’s official Journal
2. Baltic Journal of Management
3. Global Business and Economics Review
4. International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics
5. International Journal of Emerging Markets
6. International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives
7. International Journal of Globalization and Small Business
8. International Journal of Online Marketing
9. International Journal of Organizational Analysis
10. International Journal of Technology Marketing
11. International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development
12. International Marketing Review
13. International Studies of Management and Organization
14. Journal of Customer Behaviour
15. Journal for Global Business Advancement
16. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development
17. Journal of Promotion Management
18. Journal of Transnational Management
19. Journal of the Knowledge Economy
20. Knowledge and Process Management
21. Managing Service Quality
23. Social Business
24. The International Journal of Human Resource Management
25. The Marketing Review
26. Thunderbird International Business Review
27. Transnational Marketing Journal
28. World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management & Sustainable Development
For more information please see publication opportunities on the conference website.
OTHER CONFERENCE AND PRE-CONFERENCE ACTIVITIES
1. Research Project Workshop
2. Authors’ Networking and Collaboration Workshop
3. Academic Business Consulting (ABC) Nexus
· Symposium and Professional Development Workshops (SPDW)
· Executive Workshops on M&A and Global Strategies
4. Meet the Editors Session
5. Doctoral Seminars
Doctoral Seminar on M&A
· Doctoral Seminar on Management
Doctoral Seminar on Marketing
Additional information can be found on the website.
- · Conference Best and Highly Commended Paper Awards
- · Conference Best and Highly Commended Student Paper Awards
- · Conference Best Track Chair and Commended Track Chair Awards
- · Conference Best Reviewer Awards
- · EuroMed Journal of Business Best and Highly Commended Paper Award
Additional information can be found on the website.
Conference Venue – University of Agder, Kristiansand Campus
The 7th EuroMed Conference will take place on the 18th and 19th of September 2014, at the University of Agder’s Campus in Kristiansand, Southern Norway.
Kristiansand, informally considered to be the capital city of southern Norway, is easy to travel to and enjoy. The town and surrounding villages offer a wide range of pleasant holiday experiences. The region of Kristiansand has for decades been Norwegian’s favourite destination for leisure and recreation.
- Kristiansand Tourist Information: http://www.visitkrs.no/en/
- Norway Tourist Information: http://www.visitnorway.com/