- • The Experiences of Institutions and Companies from BRIC Countries in Reputation Management
- • Business Risk versus Reputation Risk
- • Internal and External Alignment of Stakeholder Expectations
- • Online Reputation Management• Linking Shareholder Value with Sustainability•
- Media Coverage of Sustainability and its Impact on Reputation
- • Identity and Identification• Brand and Sustainability• Embedding Values of Sustainability: Discourse and Practices
- • Successful Brands and their Strategies for Reputation and Sustainability
- • Communication on Sustainability Projects
- • Working on Communication and Sustainability Indicators
Submissions:Please submit a one page summary in English of a paper or case you would like to present at the 14th Reputation Institute Conference in Rio de Janeiro by February 15, 2010. The conference committee will evaluate proposals and provide feedback to each potential presenter. The highest rated papers will also be invited to publish their work in Corporate Reputation Review.
Full versions of your paper are due by April 10, 2010, at the latest. All papers will be documented on a CD Rom or USB Flash Drive in PDF format and given to all conference attendees. Please send your draft presentation to: Prof. Dr. Cees B.M. van Riel, Reputation Institute, email@example.com.
Doctoral Consortium:As we do each year, a Doctoral Consortium will be offered to which we invite leading students preparing for doctoral dissertations on reputation related topics from around the world. The Consortium is a full day workshop held on Tuesday May 18 from 10am to 6pm, coordinated and led by a panel of accomplished professors from the field of reputation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.reputationinstitute.com/rio2010 for more information about participating in the Consortium.
Register now to join us in Rio de Janeiro! For more information on the conference theme, submission guidelines, pre-conference Doctoral Consortium, and accommodation information or to register, visit http://www.reputationinstitute.com/rio2010.
14th International Conference on Corporate Reputation,Brand, Identity and Competitiveness19-21 May 2010Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Questions? Call RI Brazil at +55 31 3275 4172 or email email@example.com. Come explore developments in Reputation Management in spectacular Rio de Janeiro!
Knight Ridder Research Professor
Florida International University
Dept. of Management & International Business