San Francisco - April 1 to 4, 201
Sir Francis Drake Hotel, 450 Powell StreetSan Francisco, California
Proposal/Paper Submission deadline:
November 6, 2009 Sobmit a brief (250 words) proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to: email@example.com with subject headline: "PROPOSAL 2010" Full details @ www.iaeb.org & www.iaeb.org Dear Colleagues: Hope you are enjoying your summer break.. As you may know, the recent conference in Hawaii was a huge success. There were stimulating presentations and discussions on a variety of topics. We had participants and presentations from the U. S., Canada, Australia, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and some other parts of the world. Also, once again, congratulations to all the winners of top outstanding papers at the 2009 conference. (Included below is A LIST OF THE WINNERS.) Our next 2010 Annual Conference will be in San Francisco. This city has been indicated as the most preferred venue. Some details are outlined above. The submission and selection policies and procedures are further outlined on our two websites. On behalf of the International Academy of E-Business, we'd like to invite you to attend the 2010 Confererence and perhaps submit a proposal for paper, panel or workshop presentation on any topics on e-business. We particularly invite topics on technologies and their contribution to economic growth and development. Here are some items of interest:
- 1. November 6, 2009 -- Proposal Submission deadline. Please submit each proposal separately -- about 250 words for papers, workshops, seminars, etc... to firstname.lastname@example.org and (cc to: email@example.com ) with Subject line "Proposal 2008.".
- The IAEB conference will be at Sir Francis Drake Hotel (www.sirfrancisdrake.com ) - a luxury hotel at the Union Square in San Francisco, close to major attractions including China Town, Fisherman's Wharf, Ferry Building. The Academy has negotiated excellent, unbelievable, WOW rates: @$109 for single/couple per night.
- 3. For undergraduate student competition, please contact Professor Nitish Singh of St. Louis University @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- .. Once again, the Academy plans to identify and honor top five outstanding conference papers..
- . As in the past, all conference submissions will be considered for publication in the E-Business Review, Volume X, (ISSN1550-7793) Furthermore, authors will be invited to submit for consideration an expanded version of their paper for publication in the Journal of E-Business; (ISSN 1542-0846); this expanded version or revision should be based on the comments and suggestions received at the conference. Please note that both of these publications are peer-reviewed (refereed) and highly acclaimed. Papers will be considered for other publications (readings book, other collaborative journals), too.
- . Please let your colleagues and acquaintances and anyone else that may be interested in e-business know about our organization, its mission and activities. There are no membership dues. Everyone is invited to get involved in some ways. If you know somebody well qualified to serve on the Editorial Board as a reviewer of papers and articles, please invite them; all they have to do is to send an e-mail to email@example.com - preferably with the subject heading "Reviewer- Editorial Board".and a brief vitae.
- Some useful links and e-mails: www.iaeb.org and www.iaeb.info (the Academy's websites for detailed information); firstname.lastname@example.org (the Academy's office contact for general information, etc.); email@example.com (for conference proposal submissionss and cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org ); www.journalofe-business.org (journal of e-business published articles); www.sirfrancisdrake.com (conference hotel/venue/accommodations); email@example.com (student competition)
Once again, we wish you a very pleasant summer break. Please don't forget to make your plans for the San Francisco conference. In addition to a variety of intellectual and scholarly activities, you will have an opportunity to enjoy outstanding environment and entertainment.Warm regards,
Planning CommitteeInternational Academy of E-Business