the 4th Annual Financial Services Symposium at St. John’s University
Downtown Manhattan Campus
101 Murray Street
New York City, NY USA
Symposium Date: September 4, 2009
Submission deadline: April 1, 2009
On behalf of the Financial Services Institute at St. John’s University, I would like to invite you and your associates to participate in our 4th Annual Symposium. The Symposium will be held at our downtown Manhattan Campus on September 4, 2009 and organized around the theme Financial Services Regulation: Impact on Accounting, Management, and Marketing. The deadline for submitting detailed abstracts or papers is April 1, 2009. Final version of accepted papers is due on July 15, 2009.
All submitted papers/abstracts will go through a double-blind peer reviewing process and accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings. Several best papers will be published in the Review of Business ( an AUBER Award winner and refereed journal published by The Peter J. Tobin College of Business, St. John’s University)
Note: Papers and proposals should be submitted electronically in Microsoft Word format to
Dr. Rong Qi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRACKS: Papers that have not been published or presented elsewhere are welcomed in all areas related to financial services. Some of the tracks are:
- Banking and Financial Regulation: Developments And Implication;
- Banking: Payment Systems and Technology;
- Issues In Cross Border Banking;
- Working Capital and Treasury Management;
- Investments: Strategies, Products, Venture Capital, Etc;
- Behavioral Finance;
- Risk Management and Insurance;
- Ethics And Governance In Financial Services;
- International Finance;
- Monetary Policy And Financial Markets;
- Micro-Banking: An Approach To Fight Poverty;
- Financial Education And Cases In Financial Services;
- Financial Markets In Emerging Countries: Privatization And Structural Reform;
- Research And Search Methods: New Approaches And Innovation.
Conference Fee: Before July 15: $200; After July 15: $220
Conference fee includes:
Peer reviewed presentations and a hard copy of the proceedings
Breakfast, lunch, snacks and cocktail party
For more information contact:
Economics & Finance
St. John's University
Jamaica, NY 11439 U.S.A.