Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Call for Papers: Finance, Economics and Business Technologies

Global Commerce Conference cordially invites you to participate in the conferences below (See the end of the CFP for other upcoming conferences).

The International Conference on Finance, Economics and Business Technologies
Theme: The Housing Market and the Global Economic Outlook
Date/Venue: June 19-20, 2009, Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
*Conference hotel rate: $89.00 per night plus tax valid until May 28, 2009
*Mention Global Commerce Forum to get this rate.
Paper Submission Deadline: April 15, 2009
Send to: Lpowanga@globalcommerceforum.org or info@globalcommerceforum.org.

Registration Fees:
Global Commerce Forum Network Members $195.00
Students* $195.00
Early Bird Specials (before April 15) $299.00
Registration (After April 15) $350.00
* Proof of registration within the past year must accompany payment to get this fee.
Check www.globalcommerceforum.org for online payment send money orders or checks to Global Commerce Forum/Malk Management Consulting Group, P.O Box 7, Arvada, CO 80001. USA.
Registration includes a welcome and networking reception on the evening of June 18 (6.00PM to 7.30PM) and a luncheon on June 19. ____

12 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. Accounting advisor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Home Improvement Deductions for Taxes in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. financial analyst

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. researh paper writing service

    ReplyDelete
  6. is almost impossible for any single person. To overcome this, people need a lot of man power. Scott Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.a3trading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. online paper writing service

    ReplyDelete
  9. broker dealer regulatory compliance Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Learn how to make money Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Gifts for investors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tax return Gold Coast Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete