The 2009 Australia and New Zealand International Business Academy (ANZIBA) conference will take place on 16th–18th April 2009, in Brisbane, Australia. The conference will be held at The University of Queensland, and the local organising committee includes representatives from The University of Queensland, Queensland University of Technology and Griffith University.
The conference theme for ANZIBA 2009 is:
The Future of Asia-Pacific Business: Beyond the Crisis
The keynote speaker will be Professor Lars Håkanson, of the Copenhagen Business School. ANZIBA welcomes submissions in each of the following forms:
· Competitive Papers (up to 25 pages)
· Positioning, Case or Interactive Papers (up to 10 pages)
· Panels and Posters (500 word abstract)
All submissions will be subject to a double-blind review process, and will be evaluated using the following criteria: interest to ANZIBA members, analytical rigour, research methodology, innovativeness and importance of conclusions.
ANZiBA also welcomes submissions to the ANZIBA 2009 Research Students’ Colloquium, which will take place on Thursday, 16th April 2009, at Queensland University of Technology. Please see the final page of this file for details about this workshop.
Submission of papers and panel proposals: 5th January – 23rdth February 2009
Research Students’ Colloquium applications: 2nd March 2009
Acceptance notification: 24th February – 13th March 2009
Early bird registration deadline: 17th March 2009
Papers will be sent for review progressively, as they are received. Early submission is strongly encouraged. Earlier submissions will receive earlier decisions!
1. The Political, Institutional and Historical Context of Global Business
2. International Economics, Finance, Accounting and Taxation
3. Alliances and Inter-firm Relationships
4. Subsidiary Evolution and Strategy
5. Organisational Structure, Capabilities and Strategic Planning in the MNC
6. Learning, Knowledge and Innovation
7. The Location of FDI, Clusters and Inter-firm Spillovers
8. International Human Resource Management and Cross-cultural Management
9. Internationalisation Processes and International Marketing Strategies
10. Outsourcing, Offshoring and Supply Chain Management
11. Emerging Market Economies
12. International Entrepreneurship
13. Teaching International Business
Conference administration and paper submission email@example.com
Programme enquiries: Elizabeth.Rose@vuw.ac.nz or Greg.Fisher@rmit.edu.au
ANZIBA website www.anziba.org