A call for Papers for International Journal of Strategic Alliances.
Refik Culpan, the Editor-in-Chief of a new journal, International Journal of Strategic Business Alliances (IJSBA) to be published by the Inderscience Publishers kindly invites researchers to submit papers on cooperative ventures and alliances. IJSBA aims to foster the creation and dissemination of knowledge on strategic business alliances from various perspectives including economic, organizational, and strategic management. It strives to establish an effective channel of communication between researchers, managers, consultants, policy makers, and others concerned individuals and institutions with the complex role of strategic alliances in business competition. It also intends to promote and exchange theoretical developments, research findings, and practices in the field of interfirm partnerships. The international dimension is emphasized to comprehend worldwide practices and cross cultural differences among nations and to learn from increasing use of such collaborative ventures in the global economy.
IJSBA is publishes original conceptual and research papers, review papers, case studies, book reviews, research notes, and commentaries. It will occasionally come out with special Issues devoted to important topics concerning strategic business alliances. It publishes articles that are blind reviewed by its editorial board members and other scholars in the related fields.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Joint venture strategies, management, and issues
- Franchising strategies, management, and issues
- Licensing strategies, practices, and issues
- Network relationships and structures
- Supplier relationships and issues
- Outsourcing and subcontracting arrangements and issues
- Strategic alliances in specific industries
- Engaging cases of strategic alliances
- Business collaboration in various functional areas
- Key success factors in strategic alliances
- Comparative studies in strategic alliances
- Cross-cultural studies in strategic alliances
For more information on the journal and its author guidelines, you can visit its web site: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=303
Refik Culpan email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Refik Culpan, Editor-in-Chief
International Journal of Strategic Business Alliances